Prep for this season with new essie colours!
This autumn, nail salon expert essie has created a riot of colour with the essie Autumn 2016 collection. Rebecca Minkoff, essie global colour director, was inspired by the cultural surroundings of Tokyo so this limited edition collection is a whirlwind of style, eclectic cuisine and spectacular colours fit for a Geisha.
There’s a reason why the fashion savvy flock to the #1 street style destination in the world: taste, flair and Japan’s uncanny aptitude for mixing fashion metaphors. essie has captured the modern and traditional sides of the city with a collection that reflects the changing autumn foliage and the tastes and energy of Tokyo; and we know you’re going to love it!
The six shade palette creates a perfect balance between trendsetting colour and classic looks:
- Maki Me Happy – a crimson-wrapped berry that puts a smile on everyone’s face A punchy berry shade perfect to wear though Autumn and winter, add some statement glitter to one nail to make this your Christmas Party go-to shade!
- Kimono-Over (Hero Shade)– an inviting damson plum, that’ll make you ready for everything
A fab colour and great dark shade as an alternative to black, team with your plum lippie and other simple make up for that stunning evening glamour look!
Plus you can get these four shades too!
- Playing Koi – a bold flirtatious orange rust that’ll ensure you never fish for compliments again
- Now And Zen – this timeless sage grey has you styled cool, calm and collected
- Udon Know Me – this mysterious stony blue will make you never want to say sayonara
- Go Go Geisha – with this nonstop antique blossom pink, you’re in perfect company
“Waking up on a beautiful autumn morning is just magic – especially in Tokyo. I wanted the essie Autumn 2016 collection to be a snapshot of my experience in a beautiful city at one of my favourite times of the year.”